– Planning, coordinating and performing various internal audits with/without supervision
– Identify risk areas through formal and informal risk assessments and gap analyses
– Working alongside IT Auditors during performance of integrated audits
– Responsible for the audit reports preparation. Writing and working with IAF management to communicate action plans resulting from audit findings and recommendations, ensuring that all significant areas are appropriately documented and addressed
– Building networks and relationships with other functional areas to build support for the audit plans and initiatives;
– Actively participating in the SOX Compliance implementation together with the rest of Internal Audit and Internal Control team
– Actively participating in different projects and activities of the function, including strengthening internal control environment project, Data Analytics, SOX implementation, etc.
– Responsible for strong cooperation and link between Internal Audit, Internal Control and Risk Management.