The ideal applicant will work as part of a team responsible for achieving better efficiencies, optimizing performance and growth through improving the operational and financial risk management of the organization. The successful candidate will build relationships with the various companies and cultures across the organization worldwide. To be effective, the candidate must be capable of thinking through and improving complex business processes, both financial and operational.
The auditor role provides an excellent opportunity for learning about business and for career development both within the IA team and also within the organization.
The nature of the role is outlined below. Flexibility is required within the role, which includes some core elements but also periodic emphasis on change management, transformation or project management type activities.
Areas in which the successful candidate would have significant involvement would include the following:
- Individually or working as part of a team, plan and carry out multi scope reviews of operational and financial controls;
- Devise practical solutions, offer advice and guidance and co-ordinate the reporting of issues that arise during audits/reviews to promote improvements to risk management and internal processes;
- Use audit software to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of audits;
- Carry out special project work as required;
- Liaise and build relationships with senior group and operating company management on issues and solutions.
Areas in which the successful candidate would have the opportunity to develop:
- Develop their risk and control & governance experience;
- Develop their knowledge of business operations throughout the group, divisions, cluster and op co levels;
- Linking the risk and control work to enterprise strategy;
- Develop their negotiating, influencing, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Opportunity to transfer to other IA offices around the world.