Within the Shared Service Center and reporting to the Director of Business Transformation, the Lean Six Sigma Specialist is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, training, implementation, control and completion of specific continuous improvement and Lean Six Sigma projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
The Lean Six Sigma Specialist is a member of the Business Transformation Team who contributes to the analysis, decision making and implementation of process/ continuous improvement projects, development & enhancement of finance systems, integration of acquisitions/ new business functions and other related projects as determined by business requirements.
The Lean Six Sigma Specialist performs advanced-level and managerial responsibilities as required to support the needs of the business. These responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Note that responsibilities may be added or removed as deemed necessary.
- Manage the overall European Business Services continuous improvement strategy;
- Lead the planning and implementation of all related continuous improvement projects and Kaisen events;
- Develop modules & deliver all training requirements for European Business Services teams in the areas of Lean and Six Sigma Methodology;
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools and report out project status to key stakeholders at defined intervals;
- Develop adequate communications plans as part of each continuous improvement/ kaisen event, identify key stakeholders and communicate appropriately;
- Ensure that the highest levels of quality assurance are maintained in each continuous improvement activity;
- Effectively manage all project issues/ risks and implement appropriate mitigation plans to address;
- Liaise with and influence individuals from a variety of different functional areas outside of European Business Services;
- Analyse and root cause operational issues as they arise and make recommendations on appropriate solutions;
- Participate in and lead cross functional and cross divisional process improvement initiatives;
- Key member of the Finance Leadership project team influencing strategy and cost decisions.