· Accountable for impairment and capital (actuals and forecasting), as well as the governance required for each process;
· Support the draft timely, accurate and insightful management and regulatory reporting, including FinRep, CoRep, SBP reporting and CRR attestations;
· Deep understanding and knowledge of credit risk modelling approaches for IRB and IFRS 9 models. · Ensure a reliable infrastructure, including models, data, control environment and compliance with internal policies and external regulatory requirements;
· Generate key management information, interpret complex data using statistical techniques and provide insights to support business decisions
· Translate insights into actionable recommendations for senior management and stakeholders, communicate and drive through their delivery;
· Build and manage effective relationships with colleagues in the wider Risk team and across partnering business functions (such as Modelling and validation functions, Finance, Customer Analytics and Risk Infrastructure).